Thursday, March 6, 2008

Mason 02/23/08












I always love taking pictures of children. It is so much different than taking pictures of an adult. There are so free and innocent. They dont have a care in the world. I think children are the best subjects to capture because their nature is so true and pure. He made me SO nervous running along the edge of the cliff leading to the Lake...lol. He laid down in puddles. He tried to jump in a giant hole were a tree had to be uprooted but my son convinced him not too...it was a wild ride!

1 comment:

Lovliqueen said...

Yes my lil man loves to take pics!I am going to get him a camera of his own, cause who knows? This could be the start of something! He is so carefree and innocent,and I love that about him. As I type this, he is asking me "where is the camera"..LOL

Divine Photo Sessions